5.25.2011

Welcome ! 2011

I am welcoming myself to the blogger community. I honestly never thought I would have a blog but here I am creating one. I have a few close friends who blog and I LOVE when they have new stories or events to tell. They're always so interesting and mainly VERY funny. I've never been a great writer so my blog will not be of stories (i'm sure there will be random ones so beware) but I have always had a passion for creating. I love painting, pottery, drawing and now sewing. My blog will be about sharing my creative ideas, creations or inspirations from others.
I have recently acquired a sewing machine from my Mother. My sister-in-law, Mom and I gathered at my house to begin a project and to get me sewing so my Mom brought down her extra machine for me.It was a little old and VERY basic. We didnt quite finish that project so the sewing machine sat in my closet for about 8 months or so and just recently I got inspired by a friend to start sewing. I am still quite new at this and have sewn by hand in the past but only on small things like hems and such but quickly picked up the sewing machine with help from the manual. :)
So off I went sewing, researching and finding projects galore on websites and other crafty blogs and quickly finding CHEAP fabric from goodwill on their 50% off a specific color tag of the day(idea from inspiring friend). I now have a slew of projects to do in 2 binders I put together as well as quite a few brewing in my mind.

So I hope you enjoy a little of what I can share and maybe you too can be inspired as I was!
Thank you!
~C

No comments:

Post a Comment